Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Magpul's new Remmy 700 SA "Hunter 700" stock and mag system

Magpul's new Remmy 700 SA "Hunter 700" stock and mag system

I will be buying one, just as soon as they come out with a long action.

I wonder if they are going to make a long action?
    Last edited by Crews; 09-11-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crews View Post
    I will be buying one, just as soon as they come out with a long action.

I wonder if they are going to make a long action?
    If the initial release takes off, I foresee them eventually making it for all the popular bolt guns on the market, and the LA Remington being next on their list.

I also hope they make magazines for the .380" (223) and .447"(7.62x39/6.5 Grendel) diameter case calibers.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    I've got a serious case of the wants on this one . . . may wait until the mags and bottom metal are available and pull the trigger on everything at once. debating between OD and FDE. Looking forward to the 10 round mags too.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I will be purchasing the FDE model with the bottom metal kit and a half dozen mags.

It gets hot here during a Texas summer, and I prefer not to fry my head on a black stock.
    When I lived in Florida, that was almost the exact reasoning why I had the FDE stuff on my gun. Not trying to be ATAS, just didn't want to fry myself on a gun that was sitting in the August son for 30 minutes while waiting to shoot a 3-gun stage!

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar_d View Post

When I lived in Florida, that was almost the exact reasoning why I had the FDE stuff on my gun. Not trying to be ATAS, just didn't want to fry myself on a gun that was sitting in the August son for 30 minutes while waiting to shoot a 3-gun stage!
    Understand exactly what you mean. I have a .223 bolt gun that is a great deal of fun to shoot, but often gets a piece of canvas thrown over it. And not just to protect the glass.

I have one coming in but it will be a while.
    #RESIST

User Tag List