Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New NSX

Cars these days look too ricey, the made in China content of the Fords is a deal breaker for me. I am in the car market and a basically disappointed by the abundance of unwanted electronics that have no more purpose other than to lure in the mindless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunday View Post
    Cars these days look too ricey, the made in China content of the Fords is a deal breaker for me. I am in the car market and a basically disappointed by the abundance of unwanted electronics that have no more purpose other than to lure in the mindless.
    Don't ever check the source of the electronics in your house or the device you're currently using.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    For that reason, I really believe that in a race environment like LeMans, it's something of a wash and the only clear winner is what can be best manipulated within the class rules. I haven't read the class specs for LeMans in some time, but I'd bet that the current class structure makes a 3.5L V6 with snails on it a much more potent option than a >5.0L V8, akin to F1 rules back in the glorious 80's
    Hair dryers are GTG for engines 4.0L or less and are used on the road cars. Max displacement for N/A engines (IIRC) is 5.5L . . . unless you're Dodge/SRT and get a waiver for an 8.0L V10.
    http://www.24h-lemans.com/wpphpFichi...ons-lm-gte.pdf

Section 5.4 and 5.5 have the displacement restrictions.

GT350R #001 just sold for $1,000,000 at Barrett-Jackson. Wow

User Tag List