Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Never bring a can of corn to a gunfight.

Meanwhile, in the Russian Republic's high schools..

I wonder which country will still be around in 20 years?
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Both. Reports of our demise are greatly exaggerated since the '70's. Same fears. Back in the day the Soviets had the "Aryan Youth" style vids of what super soldiers they were breeding. Check out their rates of alcoholism.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Both. Reports of our demise are greatly exaggerated since the '70's. Same fears. Back in the day the Soviets had the "Aryan Youth" style vids of what super soldiers they were breeding. Check out their rates of alcoholism.
    Oh, we'll still be around. But youth raised to consider canned goods "self defense tools" will inherit the land, and us old geezers will miss the old United States where firearms were the primary self-defense tool.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Empowered by canned goods. Now I really have seen everything. Couldn't they just bring a rock? Or is stoning someone to death more cruel than death by canned yams?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Empowered by canned goods. Now I really have seen everything. Couldn't they just bring a rock? Or is stoning someone to death more cruel than death by canned yams?
    Stoning people to death ? Are you trying to bring the bible into Schools ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Rocks are ACTUAL weapons. Rocks get you expelled. Just like gun-shaped pastries.
    Now canned goods... Definitely NOT a weapon... Unless used as such.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Do the large can of niblets or the small can have equal stopping power? I have large cans of baked beans and small cans. Do I go for capacity - I can carry two small cans for one large one.

I think I could AWIB carry a can of King Oscar Sardines without discomfort.

I think I will suggest this to our Crisis Management Team.

Site Supporter
    In other news, Senate democrats have introduced a bill to limit defensive canned goods to 10 ounces or less. "Nobody needs a high capacity assault can," stated Senator Feinstein. "They're just too dangerous to society."

Site Supporter
    Canned goods are a gateway weapon. I fully support this move.

User Tag List