Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KSTG @ NRA 20-January-2015

Site Supporter

KSTG @ NRA 20-January-2015

KSTG match
    Tuesday 20-January-2015
    $25
    Estimated Round Count: 50-75
    Squads begin at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, and 9pm. Six people maximum per squad.

Registration is open now. Call 703-267-1402 to reserve a slot.

Hi Josh, last month was my first kstg match. Really enjoyed it and coming back out on 1/20. I'm planning to arrive at around 3:00 to help with set up.

See you there - Judd

Can we ever get a stage that requires you to jump through the air whilst firing two guns at the same time and yelling "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"?

Great to see ya, Todd!

We are diminished
    Thanks, JMS. Josh designed a great match with stages that could be "solved" in more than one way. It was fun and very challenging. And I swear that last mini popper kept dodging left and right as I tried to know it down.

Great match Josh! It was a lot of fun and very challenging. Definitely highlighted a few weaknesses in my skill set.

Skills to practice for next time:

Shooting WHO rollover prone

Engaging targets while retreating SHO with a baby

Not throwing babies

Not shooting non-threats in the face

Jumping through the air whilst firing two guns at the same time and yelling "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" (got a feeling this might come up...)

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    last mini popper kept dodging left and right
    In my case, I'd taken a knee to engage, and was trying to not Sweep The Leg of the metric target to get the popper.

I just wanted to thank josh and everyone who makes these events happen.

Thanks also for letting me squeeze in at the last minute! I took the wrong way from Springfield and it took me almost an hour to get there.

Thanks for a great match folks. I think this was the most procedurals I had ever racked up in a single day, as well as the first time I spaced entirely on some targets due to issues visualizing the stage layout. Good lessons.

But thanks for covering the flank, Todd.

Enjoyed the match, especially the stage lying on the side. For some reason I just didn't pay attention to the muzzle/cover rule. Thanks to all who helped set up and tear down and good to see Todd shooting again. Thanks, Josh.
    Cody
    That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state;

User Tag List