Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matches at the NRA Range

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by jslaker View Post
    So, what's that say for AIWB?
    It will definitely be an aiwb-friendly match.

Quote Originally Posted by cdunn View Post
    sounds good to me.are you planning on calling or emailing for registration, and then pay when you show kind of thing? maybe I can talk some richmonders into coming.
    That's a detail that remains in question. In the past, the range has opened up registration a week before and folks called in for a slot.

How far away from Quantico is this? Looks like I'll be spending a fun filled 10 weeks there starting Jan 2012. I'd love to come shoot with you guys. Maybe I'll even buy a 9mm.

We are diminished
    smithjd -- Qco is about 30 minutes from the NRA without traffic. It's between 31 minutes and two hours from the NRA with traffic.

If you won't have a personally owned gun with you while in town (that doesn't sound like you, though) just let me know and I can certainly loan you something for the match(es). Would you rather a 442 or a LCP?

Try to find a copy of the old IDSA rules.
    That's what our local club uses for our "Concealed carry match" every month.
    Quick to score and the rules are pretty much IPSC Limited with concealment.

I'm in as you already know, Todd.
    #RESIST

Nice to see matches come back to NRA - look forward to this.

I'd definitely be interested.
    "Take the message to Garcia."

I have to drive 31 miles to the grocery store, but there is not a stoplight in my county, so I guess its a wash.

I'll have a g-ride I can use and I can bring my tools, just have to keep them "secured", but thanks for your generous offer! Now I guess I'll have to tell everyone about your breakdown in range etiquette...

I'll contact you later as I get the details worked out. Thanks for providing me an opportunity to keep sane while I'm out there.

BTW, what are your winters like? Does it get above 0 Farenheit out there? Do I need to bring my snowshoes? You guys do any ice fishing?

This is such a great format for a match. IDPA would actually be worthwhile if it were like this
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

I'm in

User Tag List