Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 92G-SD Proof of life

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I'm dumb, I always thought that smooth, slick fingerprint-lovin' finish is what we're talking about when we talk about PVD. So the PVD mags are just those standard blue steel 15-rounders?

Still, it seems they'd be working on moving the 17-rounder to being their standard magazine. Two extra rounds is a good selling point.
    PVD= sand resistant 15 round mags. They ship with the M9A1s. Im away from home right now,but ill post a photo of mine later.

Frankly, ive prefered the balance of the 15 round mags to the 18 round MecGars or 17 round "Italian" mags.The latter two mags seem to alter the balance of the gun beyond my comfort for carry purposes. Odd how two or three rounds can do that,but here we are.

-Forgot to note, the 17 round Beretta mags are a pain to load compared to the 15 rounders or the MecGar(think PX4 Storm spring resistance).The price for more rounds is mandatory use of a magazine loader during extended sessions.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Beretta 92G/SD officially revealed today at SHOT show.

https://www.facebook.com/BerettaUSA/...type=1&theater
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Beretta 92G/SD officially revealed today at SHOT show.

https://www.facebook.com/BerettaUSA/...type=1&theater
    I just want the MSRP so i know whether to get it or another Wilson Combat Brig Tac!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    I just want the MSRP so i know whether to get it or another Wilson Combat Brig Tac!
    Someone on M4C said the MSRP will be around $1300. However, I suspect that market forces will drive the street price down to a bit less than the Brig Tac which I consider to be an enhanced G-SD.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

MSRP is, according to my dealer that just started listing them, $1350... And dealer cost is more than the Brig Tac.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    MSRP is, according to my dealer that just started listing them, $1350... And dealer cost is more than the Brig Tac.
    All of a sudden - a shiny new Vertec seems a lot more appealing, especially if these are a one shot deal.

The dealer cost I saw was at RSR, and it was $999. Made me sad really.

That's where i looked

User Tag List