Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 92G-SD Proof of life

Beretta rep intimated yesterday that some other popular models may be coming back as well.

I believe he said SD is a limited run. I am going to make sure we get some of these.
    "I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    Beretta rep intimated yesterday that some other popular models may be coming back as well.

I believe he said SD is a limited run. I am going to make sure we get some of these.
    The Brigadier and the "G" are back. It would seem Ackokeek MD is taking no prisoners,and so much the better for us this is so.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    beretta rep intimated yesterday that some other popular models may be coming back as well.

I believe he said sd is a limited run. I am going to make sure we get some of these.
    come on steel 1!!!!

Cash Discount Price: $10,999.00
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

And it ships free!

What a rip! Only seems to come with one mag.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    What a rip! Only seems to come with one mag.
    When I first saw it, I thought it was $1,099... & actually considered buying it. It's cool, steel frame, something different. Went back for a second look, saw the real price & let out an epic WTF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    "A gun for those who don't actually shoot their guns". I hope Dan Blizerian buys one and runs some 9BPLE through it!

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    It's named after Super Dave.
    Well hell, that's worth the price of admission right there.

Anyone ever see the episode of The Man Show where Adam and Jimmy did 100 shots with Super Dave?

User Tag List