Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Single stack striker fired

Single stack striker fired

Who is going to make the first high quality polymer framed single stack striker fired with a really good trigger like the HK VP9 or the Sig 320.
    What will it be like?

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

"Given the length and weight of the trigger pull, plus the fact that the gun is not fully cocked, I'm not sure I'd have much use for the thumb safety. I've never applied it on the test gun save out of curiosity to see how easily it was disengaged."

Doesn't look like it passes the "good trigger" requirement. I bet the majority don't want a safety either.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Last edited by UNK; 12-30-2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: edited to quote Tamara

LC9s?

From my Motorola StarTAC.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    The CCP trigger is not good.

OP: Ruger's LC9S Pro. Awesome trigger.

Site Supporter
    I imagine the Shield w/o safety is a pretty good indicator of what that gun would be like...

And technically the Kahr is a striker fired gun...some enjoy the triggers...the CT9, CW9 etc...

Walther PPS is the Glock single stack that everyone is pining for minus the paddle release.

Quote Originally Posted by Comedian View Post
    Walther PPS is the Glock single stack that everyone is pining for minus the paddle release.
    Pretty much that, though I think the paddle release is a plus. It also has a sort-of-but-not-really Gadget, which is nice.

FYI: M&P Shield w/ Apex DCAEK and trigger is pretty darn close.

As already stated there are lots of options available now. Walther PPS has a good trigger. Most stock Shields have good triggers. Honestly the XDs has a good trigger. No experience with the new Ruger but has good reports so far.

I'm guessing with the popularity of the 320 it won't be long before Sig produces a new single stack based on that trigger. It'll probably be diamond plated or have skulls or something like that.

Just a guess but I doubt HK will ever release a small single stack.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List