Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta 92 and night sight options.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Dave Harrington. The SD is a Beretta version he helped to get made. Railed, g config, dovetailed sights.
    Is this a current production configuration? Could i find one on Gunbroker?

Quote Originally Posted by Comedian View Post
    Is this a current production configuration? Could i find one on Gunbroker?
    It's one of the most sought after variants ever. With the new releases and Wilson Combat services, something close could be recreated.

Has anyone here had tool tech sights installed with a tritium front and all black serrated rear?

You'd be better off getting the new Wilson/Beretta brigader tactical. It's cheaper than a 92g-SD and better optioned. Plus the g-sd's rarely come up for sale and when they do they go for $1500+.

If the G designation isn't mandatory the 92a1 is a great option.

[/QUOTE]

I did a write up on mine with some Wilson combat upgrades here:
    http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...highlight=92a1

Also, you could wait till mid 2015 and get a M9A3 which will amoung other things have a vertex frame and the option for a G slide.

The Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical is inspired by the 92G-SD and is as close as you'll find to a current production 92G-SD. I don't think they're all spoken for...yet...but time is running out. Terrific pistol - here's mine.

The 92FS Vertec is also currently available in limited numbers, but unless my need was urgent I'd hold out for the M9A3 over a Vertec.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

The Wilson would be the one to get for sure but i was looking to stay more in the 6 to 700 dollar range. Maybe the current Brig offering.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    The SD goes for more than the WC is selling for at the moment.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by spelingmastir View Post
    Has anyone here had tool tech sights installed with a tritium front and all black serrated rear?
    I haven't YET. I did have them quote me $95 for front only tritium (with plans for a Wilson rear sight). I'm holding out for my Wilson Brig Tac to come in to see if i like that setup (and top see what size rear sight notch I'd want).

User Tag List