Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pictures

pictures

I've maxed out my picture storage. How do you get rid of some to clear space? Thanks from the technology retard.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Where do you store them?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Photobucket then link.

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Photobucket then link.
    This is what I do. Photobucket can be annoying on so many ways, but its relatively simple to use and link pics with.

Photobucket is fairly simple to set up and load pictures into. If you want to post a pic after its loaded in the album, once in your album there (dont even have to be signed in) , you just hover (dont click) the cursor on a pic, it asks if you want links, click that, copy the IMG code, then paste it into a post and the pic appears.

I'm sure theres other picture hosts that work. I'm just used to PB now.

Another vote for photobucket.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Imgur is more preferable these days but either way, stop using the forums to store images. Imgur and others are free and won't bog down the forums.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Darrell, don't sweat the details. I'll show you how to do it when we get together in the next few days.

Or if you're anxious to post pictures of your newest acquisitions now, go to photobucket.com open an account, and then link to photos there.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Darrell, don't sweat the details. I'll show you how to do it when we get together in the next few days.

Or if you're anxious to post pictures of your newest acquisitions now, go to photobucket.com open an account, and then link to photos there.
    I'll wait, I like just using the sight here.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

I realized I can click on "insert image", select "from computer" = which is my Android mobile, browse images, select, upload. I don't have to go through a hosting service, if that helps anyone. Super easy.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    nyeti, you should be able to upload more pictures now. I doubled the attachment space allotted to Site Supporters. Happy Chanukah/Merry Christmas.
    Thanks a ton....I m an idiot on this stuff and it is easier for me.

User Tag List