Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A thank you to LEO's!

A thank you to LEO's!

This has been an upsetting last several months. I have seen people disregard and ignore facts. The media has piled on with irresponsible journalism. Politicians who have no real world experience other than running their mouths are weighing in where they shouldn't be. I know Law enforcement is getting the raw end of the deal. I see in other posts from LEO's on this forum that it's wearing on them and I get that.
    I need to say THANK YOU to all the men and women in law enforcement! Don't let the minority viewpoint discourage you guys and gals! We need you out there sweeping the trash off the streets! We the public majority ARE behind you and believe in what you do! Don't give up! PLEASE! Your work is appreciated more than you will ever know! Thank you all for risking your life every day you put on the uniform! I salute you all! Thanks for keeping my family and I safe!

Josh

We are diminished
    I think we should be thankful of all law enforcement in the United States regardless of their astrological sign.

And for the record, I'm 44 years old and still a virgo.

I'll second that. Thank you to all who wear the uniform and perform their jobs with honor.

Add me into the mix as a Taurus. NO! Not the crappy kind...
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I am thankful for all those who keep us safe. If you raised your hand and swore an oath, you have my respect and support. Some did so in law enforcement, others in the military. I know health care professionals that took the Hippocratic Oath, which they take quite seriously. Some of you have done so multiple times, in multiple professions.

Right now, officers are under scrutiny and undeserved attack from many who are not capable of understanding, and those who chose not to even try. Please be heartened by the fact that we appreciate your courage and willingness to sacrifice.

Thank you all for doing those things, so that I and my children can sleep safely. Bless you, every one of you.

Believe me, no one hates a bad cop worse than other cops.

And thanks, I appreciate the thought.

Thank you
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I'll echo all of the above- thanks!

Site Supporter
    Count me in.

I'm not a LEO, but I am a Leo.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I echo Simonsez's thoughts here.

User Tag List