Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Revolver article in MSW.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    ColdCase,

Nice DW! The most ignored revolver! Bought this one on my 21st birthday new...a few years back.. Over time picked up a couple more barrels but the 2.5" is my favorite. Ive ordered up a Ruger rear sight to swap out the original. The sharp edges bother my beer storage area and the Ruger is more rounded I guess. Should be more comfy AWIB. Below is some 2&3 shot drills at 7yds.

upload pic

After reading the first three and last two pages of this thread, I've come to this conclusion:

Carry WTF you want and screw justifying it to anyone, just be competent with it.

I choose to carry a revolver (or two) and, if it turns out to be the wrong decision in a given situation, I may pay the ultimate price; so be it.

Full disclosure: I own more than one PP (polymer pistol) and I shoot them regularly, as well as carry one on occasion; they're fun, but I love shooting revolvers. There's just something about that long DA trigger (generally speaking, SA is for clueless neophytes [unless the gun is SAO]) that, for me, is conducive to accuracy.

Take care.

User Tag List