Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KSTG @ NRA 23 Dec. 2014

Quite disappointed that kle hasn't shown up with a .460 S&W. At 200 yards it has the muzzle energy a .44 mag does at the muzzle.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Quite disappointed that kle hasn't shown up with a .460 S&W. At 200 yards it has the muzzle energy a .44 mag does at the muzzle.
    Don't give him any ideas. ROing him shooting the 44mag indoors is bad enough. After the first stage when he was shooting the 500, I gave up being anything resembling an RO and acted purely as a timer stand to avoid the blast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    Don't give him any ideas. ROing him shooting the 44mag indoors is bad enough. After the first stage when he was shooting the 500, I gave up being anything resembling an RO and acted purely as a timer stand to avoid the blast.
    Too late, I'm betting
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    Yea.... The concussion felt like a grenade going off, hence my initial bitch flinch.

We are diminished
    Go kle!

Josh saying "hold on tight" reminded me why I often recommend him as an instructor. That is seriously subtle experienced-gained knowledge right there.

Fred jumping on the first shot was epic. For those of you who don't know Fred, there are very, very few things I can imagine would make him blink hard, much more jump.

How the heck did you guys score the beheading of the non-threat on Stage 4?

Quote Originally Posted by kle View Post
    and because I said I would:

Fist bump.
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Fist bump.
    Word.
    "WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'll admit that if it weren't for $100 in raffle tickets from the Loudoun County Friends of the NRA two years ago, I wouldn't have the 500. I got lucky and one of them hit...and now I've finally figured out a use for the gun

Though I guess I could justify having a 460XVR and shoot .45 Colt in Bullseye matches (for the .45 parts)...hmm...and I suppose I can punch .45-cal holes through cardboard KSTG targets a little harder than everyone else once in a while...
    "WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

Oh, man, I miss these matches. Looks like a fun one!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List