Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KSTG @ NRA 23 Dec. 2014

Thanks for a great match folks, as humbling as the stages are it always good to be reminded of focus areas for future practice sessions. And always good to shoot with you again, it has been too long.

Here's also hoping for movement in the New Year on that rifle match you guys have been trying so diligently to advance. Sounds like maybe a wildcat / KSTG-R might be the way to go to build momentum....

Merry Christmas.

Thanks Josh and company for putting on a great match last night. There were some TOUGH stages in this one.

KSTG-R sounds like a lot of fun, I would definitely shoot that match. I would recommend the KSTG concealment requirement be removed as I don't think I can fit an AR-15 with an 18" barrel and a fixed stock in my waistband.

I shot well......................

except for the nine procedurals.

TOUGH stages. FredM christened this match the Kobayashi Maru match.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter

Results

Results posted to practiscore.com: https://practiscore.com/results.php?...5-77AA364B71F0

Thanks to everyone for coming out for the match and especially to FredM and Lil for helping with setup and match administration.

I'm actually shocked I did as well as I did. Would have been close to a personal best without those foot faults on stage 2. Thanks for putting this one together. I got a little insight into the sausage-making when I showed up early enough to observe the test run, and I know a lot of work goes into it.

Merry Christmas to all!

(I'd also be all about a rifle match if there's effort going that way... )

Quote Originally Posted by baronfitz View Post
    (I'd also be all about a rifle match if there's effort going that way... )
    Me too but as it is, I contributed the least out of the setup crew and still spent seven hours of my leave day and family time on this match, total.
    #RESIST

Finally got the first of my two videos put together. I'll do the second one tomorrow evening, I think.

Thanks to the crew for a delightful evening. I look forward to next time!

"WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

and because I said I would:

"WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

Site Supporter
    Ha! You earned your sig line with that run. I feel bad for the no-shoot on the last stage.

Quote Originally Posted by kle View Post
    and because I said I would:

Like a boss.....
    #RESIST

User Tag List