Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sandy Hook victim's families to sue Bushmaster

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Do these ads promote violence?

If so, wouldn't automakers be on the hook for every reckless driving death from a sports car with a "closed course professional driver" advertisement?
    More so because driving is a "privilege" and not a right.

Judge dismisses. Plaintiffs vow to appeal.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielf.../#bb1e5614fc6f
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by MEH View Post
    Judge dismisses. Plaintiffs vow to appeal.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielf.../#bb1e5614fc6f
    That was from Oct 2016. The state supreme court recently ruled the plaintiffs could sue over the advertising.

Sandy Hook victim's families to sue Bushmaster

If so, wouldn't automakers be on the hook for every reckless driving death from a sports car with a "closed course professional driver" advertisement?
    I certainly hope so. Next speeding ticket I get, I’m going to sue GM for making a death machine capable of forcing me to break the law.

I want to see these idiotic ruling used as much as possible so the nextvretard in black robe takes a few seconds to think things through.
    Last edited by TAZ; 03-19-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I certainly hope so. Next speeding ticket I get, I’m going to sue GM for making a death machine capable of forcing me to break the law.

I want to see these idiotic ruling used as much as possible so the nextvretard in black robe takes a few seconds to think things through.
    How about recent grads suing universities for their hyper-sexy/hyper-pollyanna advertising encouraging students to load up with a mountain of debt? (To tie two threads together)
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

That was from Oct 2016. The state supreme court recently ruled the plaintiffs could sue over the advertising.
    Crap. I know better and generally look for the date. Didn't this time and took it as current. Mistakenly thought the recent ruling was thrown out. My very bad!
    Last edited by MEH; 03-19-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    "Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

User Tag List