Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: How about a five-inch thread?

Model of 1989 627. I remember buying this form a friend of a friend's boyfriend. I thought I paid too much at the time but really wanted it. Glad I did!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

My favorite .44 Mag, a 29-2.

Started as an 8 &3/8ths"

Here it is from the trip I picked it up. I came back and camped on the Pahsimeroi Valley and defended myself from some killer bunnies.

Tossed some ground squirrels into the air that were hiding behind their dirt mounds..

I sent it to SDM. They cut it to 5"s, narrowed the target trigger and removed the serrations. It was set up for Classic/DX type removable front sights. and given an action tune. Love this gun. If I ever had to choose just one .44, this would be the one for certain.

Fits in a Recon Kit Bag too.

I have no dead animals to show, but have owned several 5" revolvers. A couple are a S&W model 27 and Ruger GP100.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I've had 3 5" 27s over the decades but they all went to good homes. Did purchase a 5" GP100 in 10mm a few days ago, and I'm liking it! Accumulating components and equipment at the present as it is a new caliber to this shooter.

User Tag List