Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory 4" Revolver Picture Thread

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Al, I later added BK grip adapters to all three.

Four inch Clark Guns Smython. Model 19 with a perfectly blended 4" Python barrel and a Rogers Plaxaco Rig, and Spegel grips.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

That jim clark does beautiful work don't he..............cya retro
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    That jim clark does beautiful work don't he..............cya retro
    It is really an amazing gun. The small details really make it. There are a lot of hack job Smythons out there. This is the best one I have ever seen as far as quality.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    it is really an amazing gun. The small details really make it. There are a lot of hack job smythons out there. This is the best one i have ever seen as far as quality.
    congratulations
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Four inch Clark Guns Smython. Model 19 with a perfectly blended 4" Python barrel and a Rogers Plaxaco Rig, and Spegel grips.
    You've outdone yourself with this one (and I wouldn't have thought that was possible). That is not only a very serious gunfighter's gun, it is gorgeous. Is it just my aging eyes, or is the bluing similar to Colt's royal blue?

Yes, the blueing is beautiful and the action is to die for.

Yes, the blueing is beautiful and the action is to die for.
    That really is a beautiful gun. I've seen some Smythons that kinda made my eyes hurt. That one looks like it rolled out of the factory that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    That really is a beautiful gun. I've seen some Smythons that kinda made my eyes hurt. That one looks like it rolled out of the factory that way.
    It is why I "had" to have it. Many of the early Smythons, and Cougers were really built to give a competitive edge in PPC type service matches. In SoCal they then became sort of a status thing among "serious gun guys". Many of hose were built by Bill Davis and some of the premier PPC gun builders and were not cheap. The goal was performance first, but they were built right, but the goal was performance, not looks. Like many things, cops who are typically cheap, and others wanted guns like these and pretty soon bubba versions were showing up and were crap. The gun I got is an example of what happens when a highly regarded world class gunsmith builds one and the goal is both performance AND a finished look. It is truly a thing of beauty.

Site Supporter
    Damn that's a cool wheelgun

User Tag List