Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory 4" Revolver Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    This is what you need to be sure.

http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-to...s-prod655.aspx

I really need to get around to buying one of those.

I had to resort to begging with a good friend today on this. Birth Year model 14-2 Hanen Special. Kind of perfect for me. Weird run of gun in a variant only made in 1965. Luckily, this one is worn enough to not be super collectable. Cannot wait to shoot it. Already ditched the Magna grips for the Rogers grips that were what I carried on my duty guns.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Here is the original ad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Those Rogers grips look sexy on that Model 14.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

I was able to do some serious work on 100 yard steel last week (I was working on a rifle range...so I just shot the rifle steel..:-)).

Wayne literal shot the X out of a B8 with it at 10 yards. Really a great shooter. I love the grips on it as well.

I've had some old model 15s for a bunch of years and I've been on the lookout for a rimfire counterpart to them for quite a while. Not because they're exceptionally rare or anything. Just because.

I managed to find one the other week and finally got over to my FFL to pick her up this afternoon. I'm super pleased. She's a touch dirty, but in excellent condition. I couldn't help myself and pulled off at a little BLM spot I know on the way home. Let's just say I'm a little twitterpated.

t

Really diggin' this old beater. For a 60+ year old gun it shoots surprisingly well, and has tons of character. Even used it to teach a fundamentals class a couple weeks ago.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  59.4 KB

Went to a local gun show this weekend and got a set of Altamont grips for my 28 Highway Patrolman. I'm going to try hitting the range tomorrow.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  70.5 KB

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Not my images, but soon to be my gun; 4" model 28-2

Last edited by Nephrology; 05-21-2016 at 07:42 AM.

User Tag List