Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: 4Sevens Quark QTA - Initial Impressions

I've had my QP2L-X for about a week now and I'm pleased as punch. The 780-lumen light sure lit up a dark South Ballroom at Salt Lake Comic-Con FanX this last weekend, and the strobe was fun to use while everyone was dancing during the breaks at the Cosplay Contest.

Great review NHShooter- so good that now I have a QTA on the way as well as the batteries- thanks for including the links for easy reference. I was surprised that environmental led still had them in stock. Looks like they went up on the price though. Your review must have created a buzz

Quote Originally Posted by Paxamus View Post
    Great review NHShooter- so good that now I have a QTA on the way as well as the batteries- thanks for including the links for easy reference. I was surprised that environmental led still had them in stock. Looks like they went up on the price though. Your review must have created a buzz
    Glad to hear you were able to get one!

Now that I have it I realized it's the QPA. It's still a great light and I will keep it. I don't like the rubber finger loop it comes with- I'll have to try to figure out how to do a paracord loop like yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to try to figure out how to do a paracord loop like yours
    http://www.proknot.com/html/constrictor.html

http://www.lighthound.com/Lanyard-Br...tor_p_737.html

I don't know much about flashlights, but this thread has been very useful. Thanks for that.

I just ordered a Quark Tactical QTL Gen 2 with a Quark L (single 123) Body to see how I like a shorter carry light. (I hope I'm correct in thinking the single 123A battery will power the head on this light?) I'm hoping it carries and handles better than the older Surefire E2D Defender I've been carrying for years. I have a feeling I'm going to like the extra Deep Pocket Clip I ordered too compared to the cruddy clip on the Surefire. I'll see how it goes.

Very cool little light.
    I still haven't dove into the rechargeable batteries.

I`m guessing isn't that a Darksucks clip that on your peacekeeper ? Does the clip work good?

If so I will order one for my P2X Defender. I don't like the raven clip because I don't use the ring

Hey we should have a tactical light forum here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I`m guessing isn't that a Darksucks clip that on your peacekeeper ? Does the clip work good?

Hey we should have a tactical light forum here.
    It is, it does and I agree!

When you change the batteries on the QTA, does it still memorize the settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you change the batteries on the QTA, does it still memorize the settings?
    Yes, it keeps its programming when you change its batteries.

User Tag List