Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Spicy splits! Lookin good!

I reformatted the link so that the video would embed. "Shorts" have to have the link edited for PF forum software.
    Thanks! Can you PM me how you did that?
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Match highlights. Welfare Open G19.5 frame w/ a Lucky 7’d 47MOS top end. Sucker is flat shooting. Came in 16/83 overall. 3/10 Open.

Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

And a couple recent multi-gun matches… it’s my chance to LARP:

Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

2 medium courses from a recent match:

This one was 3-per, and a double swinger that gave people a lot of grief. After seeing some good shooters lose a bunch of points on it, I decided to try for all Alphas. And a "Fuck You In Particular" attitude for the swinger. 15A2C 8.72s HF9.3 stage win.

There were a number of good stage plans for this one (great little stage). Mine rounded off the corners where I could. Looking at the video, I could have shaved a little time at the last position by breaking the first shot earlier. 17A 1C 11.17s HF7.9
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 09-07-2023 at 02:37 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

This was my first stage on a Sunday match after an abysmal performance at a match the day prior. Unless I’m competing with my EDC I am shooting an Alchemy Custom Weaponry Quantico HiCap w/X300 and an SRO. I like shooting from a modified Safariland ALS holster.

Some more vids from the last time I competed with my EDC. ZEV OZ9c Duty with 508T and TLR-7A in an ANR Design “appendix lightbearing with claw.” I actually do carry a spare magazine day-to-da, and that rides in an LAS Concealment Ensō. I don’t run the gun in a match any differently than I carry, so it’s a 15rd mag in the gun and a 17rd reload. I may try carrying a 24rd or even just a 17rd with +2 extension.

Had a multi-gun match this evening. I’m usually running a 10” Brownells BRN-180 in .300 Blk (or an IWI 12.5” in 5.56) as my rifle and my ACW Quantico HiCap as my pistol. This evening’s match was a good time. I really need tonstart pushing some speed.

20A

12A on paper, with 2 make-ups on steel

We just needed 2 hits on paper on this stage for score.

My son's first match. I'm just finding new threads to post these in

I'm came in 2nd which I was surprised about. I just never felt like I was focused on in the zone.
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    My son's first match. I'm just finding new threads to post these in
    When I saw him muzzle his hand on the draw, my sphincter tightened... then relaxed when I heard the pfft pfft of airsoft....

Name:  Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 7.58.28 PM.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  12.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    When I saw him muzzle his hand on the draw, my sphincter tightened... then relaxed when I heard the pfft pfft of airsoft....

Name:  Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 7.58.28 PM.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  12.6 KB
    Lol, I think it might be the angle of the video. I was right behind him and I don't think he flagged his hand. It's still a work in progress.

We've been handling real guns and dryfireing them together for over 3 years now. I'm always hands on him or hands ready to grab him with real guns.

With the airsoft I'm much more lax. If he flags me it's a gentle reminder, "hey bud. You just aimed the gun at me" his look is pretty serious and he knows he messed up.
    On the ragged edge of the world I'll roam,
    And the home of the wolf shall be my home - Robert Service

User Tag List