Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

Highlights from the Ft. Benning Multi-Gun Challenge. I had more fun this year shooting pistol and shotgun then I did rifle. Could be because my scope crapped the bed on me the week before the match and I had to borrow a scope the day before the match so I had about 30 rounds through it to make sure it was zeroed at 100 and that’s about it. Needless to say the long range stuff killed me.

My shotgun is a bone stock Adkal MKA1919. The big mags are Tooth and Nail Armory 18 rd mags.

Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

This was my first uspsa match and 3rd competition this year after many years away from comps.

I wanted to try my m9a1C which is one of my most carried carry guns. Unfortunately I didn't have an ALS holster for it which I prefer and use a lot with my 1911 and glocks. I decided to use a 6004 that I used to use a lot, used in security forces, but not recently. Boy, that was a mistake. I fumbled a few draws. I now have a new ALS holster for my beretta.

A friend has also been getting on me to not shoot untill slide lock. So I tried to load early and power stroked a live round out on several occasions. Then one time I shot to slide lock and for some odd reason tried to use the slide lock to release the slide. Of course if I didn't eject the live round out I would'nt if needed that last reload.

Kind of frustrated but it really does show how fast gun manipulation disapeers. I started a new job 3 months ago and have not had time to do my normal practice. I felt off

I actually felt a little better shooting from concealment during this stage.

Last edited by 03RN; 11-25-2017 at 09:58 AM.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...4&notif_t=like

This was a fun stage from a while ago.

Hits kind of sucked but I'm becoming less slow at least. Also about 1 good classifier away from M
    Last edited by Jesting Devil; 03-24-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Finally not freaking freezing out.

Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

https://youtu.be/0ibeSerSpRI

Hopefully this works. This was my third match first with a brand new gun that I shot literally the night before (maybe 100 rounds) Brand new holster, belt, mag pouches everything was new. This stage was ok. My shooting the swinger on the move definitely didn’t turn out great. I need to actually plan my reloads better.

https://youtu.be/QoIlA3uQ27o

This stage was horrible from the beginning with me waving at the targets like an idiot to walking backwards while shooting on the move instead of running to the fake malfunction clearance (gun didn’t lock back) to the throwing way to many shots at the steel (in my defense the plate rack was like 25 yards out). This stage sucked. I think some of my overall proformance had to do with the new gun and me being unfamiliar with it and the new sights. Along with any real stage plan and reloading at slide lock instead of reloading as I went. I’ve shot the gun a little more and am trying out some of the different grip inserts to see if that helps. Also I think I’m going to try and get some mag extensions. So tell me how to get better.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

My goal for this year was to win my division at a level II USPSA match, which I did in Carry Optics at the Texas State Open last weekend. It was a really competitive match, the top four CO shooters were all above 96%, and I won by just .32%.

Congrats on the win. Looking over the results, it looks like there was some heat there too. 👍🏻

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Club match today:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rKLLSTuY654

Damn the iPhone Typos!
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Nicely done! I love pin matches. What caliber and load are you running?
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List