Page 17 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

Quote Originally Posted by robot View Post
    It's that damned plastic gun you're shooting Donovan
    That's not fair, my Glock did nothing to deserve this abuse!

first match ive shot outside of my local club.. still waiting on the scores. Was 7 stages and i only got film of 5. I was way off pace .. felt like my first match haha. Watched Todd Jarret shot the classifier at the end of the match. . overall it was an awesome match.. not excited to see my scores though.

this months IDPA match at my local club

My gun wants to work but apparently I don't want to let it. I fudged my grip on the first shot of the match and completely stopped the slide from moving. I blame putting on too much Pro Grip, it caused my mags to bind up as well... I wonder how much velocity I gained on that one shot

Plus the slide never locked back... gotta get my weak hand further rearward on the gun, it usually does.

Oh well, I didn't shoot particularly well but still had fun.

Site Supporter
    First 3 gun match of the year. I shot pretty terribly, but I did have fun. One nice thing about 3 gun compared to pistol is the room for improvement I have on easy stuff like remembering how I staged a gun or ditching long guns faster.

Nice shooting! It sucks only having two out of the three guns and no 3gun nearby anyway

More fun times but terrible shooting. Gotta work on consistency and precise stage planning.

All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

Nice! I liked your plan on Stage 2, that seemed to go pretty well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Nice! I liked your plan on Stage 2, that seemed to go pretty well for you.
    Except I didn't draw on the target that I thought I was drawing on and only missed out on an FTE because I said "I thought I did" when he asked me if I shot at it...
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

Ah yes, the great weakness of video as a training tool. You can't see penalties, mikes and deltas.

User Tag List