Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

Hope they at least had some sweet (Russian government) cheese at the end of it.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
    The best indoor match and one of the all time best matches I have ever competed in. The Russians REALLY know how to put on an event and then make a video of it...

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Hope they at least had some sweet (Russian government) cheese at the end of it.
    We need a like button.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
    The best indoor match and one of the all time best matches I have ever competed in. The Russians REALLY know how to put on an event and then make a video of it...

I particularly liked the Barynya dance music around 3:00. That was well placed.
    When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

While not as cool as the Ruskie match, the S&W Indoor Nationals wrapped up today, so here's my match video. Mental note: next year, actually practice some flashlight manipulations before you shoot the match. After going through my scores, I added easily 30 seconds to my time because my flashlight manipulations sucked so hard.

local USPSA match placed 5th overall.

As usual, following Donovan's video, the same match from a bottom feeder's perspective.

[ http://gunbot.org | http://youtube.com/gunrobot ]

Latest IDPA match at Cherokee Gun Club.

When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

This months local IDPA match, got me an FTDR and all kinds of unfun stuff haha.

What did you get FTDR'd for?

User Tag List