Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

I figure this section could use some life breathed into it, so by the (nonexistent) power vested in me, I declare this thread the Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread. WOOHOO!

I'll start, since I was just able to borrow a video camera for the first time

This is also a thread for comments, critique, and criticism. I made about a million mistakes in my video, so it should be easy
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

You actually transported the case to the table? All the L-10/Prod shooters that I saw (myself included) just ate the procedural.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    You actually transported the case to the table? All the L-10/Prod shooters that I saw (myself included) just ate the procedural.
    Yup. I got 4th place on that stage, and the three guys who finished ahead of me all didn't do it. I really wonder how it would have turned out if I wasn't such an idiot with the briefcase. I should have ignored it on the way to the 2nd array and picked it up ONCE on the way to the third. Killed my time.

If you listen closely you can hear me say "That wasn't a good idea!" as I'm fumbling with it

I'm your huckleberry

Here's my last big match, Texas Limited...

And my first ever stage win, at the 2011 Texas Open where I took first A..

Aaron

Wow, you ravaged that Polish plate rack. Well done. Your movement and transitions both look superb, too.

Was it just me missing a transition or did you plug 3 shots into a more than a couple of the targets on the first vid? I thought I had an article by Rob Leatham bookmarked about when and when not to make up shots, but I seem to have lost it.

What are you shooting?

Here's one of me shooting IDPA with a snub.

My latest adventure shooting the honker 625.

Love the music, it was only when I paused the video that I realized it wasn't coming from my di.fm stream!

I'll think twice before messing with a guy in a high vis vest. And the catchphrase! LOL!
    Last edited by DonovanM; 08-04-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Good thread. It would be helpful, at least for me, to know what pistol you are shooting, ammo, and any other interesting info about your gear.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Good thread. It would be helpful, at least for me, to know what pistol you are shooting, ammo, and any other interesting info about your gear.
    For me at least, I'm shooting a 9mm SIG P226ST with 124gr Federal AE ammo. Comp-Tac belt holster with mag pouches by them and Blackhawk... hodge podge FTW.

User Tag List