Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

B Class Shredding

"Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Had a pretty solid day all around with the exception of not giving the proper respect to an activator on stage 1. A lot of close fast stages with some planning options. Overall it was a fun day.

IDPA CO & ESP comparison

Cold rainy IDPA match. I shot Shadow2s in CO and ESP. Interesting to compare the times and scores. My total score in CO was 4% faster than ESP, and down 9 vs down 11.

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Well...that happened

Fun hoser match. 3rd CO against strong competition.

12.49S 23A2C1D HF9.7

10.14s 15A8C1D HF9.9

15.81s 25A3C HF8.47

8.74s 18A HF10.3

Lots of aggression required for this one, but the last 2 positions were tricky.

I shot the poppers on entry, while most shot them on exit, and last. I liked my way better.

I was "deployed" for the last month, and it's been just over 6 weeks since I last shot a gun and competed. I ran my ACW Quantico 9mm in L10 yesterday (doesn't make single stack weight with the weapon light). I haven't competed in USPSA with an irons gun since Feb 2023, so I thought this would be fun to go into a match cold especially with a little bit of time off from shooting. I only have vid of my last stage. Ended up 6/40 on this stage and it was easily my best stage. Simple stage design, but it was fun. I had a rough start to the day, but things cleaned up decently after each subsequent stage.

The only thing I probably would have changed was conducting my second reload during the run up to the final array. I had enough in the mag for the runway array on the right and the transition to the two targets on the left.

User Tag List