Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pistol-forum.com Match Video Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Timbonez View Post
    That’s cool! I thought I saw some flash on the top of the slide.
    I’m a huge Lucky 7 ports fan. Got a G47 set up that way as well.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I’m a huge Lucky 7 ports fan. Got a G47 set up that way as well.
    So I initially thought that was a ported G47 based on the slide extending past the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbonez View Post
    So I initially thought that was a ported G47 based on the slide extending past the frame.
    Nope. That’s this one.
    Name:  IMG_2025.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  50.0 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Formerly known as xpd54.

First IDPA match in 20+ years. Interesting, to say the least. Had a long range stage - 25/40/55/70 yard shots - that I didn’t video.

https://youtube.com/shorts/E9IrmrPBi...5_yyw2t-UY9_W6
    Formerly known as xpd54.

Formerly known as xpd54.

One of the stages from this morning’s outlaw steel match. No movement on this one but multiple targets with transitions galore. 20rd stage, I had no make-up shots, and I shot to slide lock. I took the gamble and it worked out this time.

Pistol is an Alchemy Custom Weaponry Quantico HiCap

Multigun match this evening. First vid was the first stage for the night. I’ve been running an IWI Zion-15 12.5” recently with some upgrades and setup as a night gun. Pistol in the vid is a Springfield/Vickers Tactical Master Class 1911 in .45 ACP. Plain Jane Government 1911, that I only get to shoot at a normal range, so I wanted to give it the opportunity to be run in at least one stage of a match. While it’s the least expensive 1911/2011 I own, it’s a great shooter. I think it made me look good in this stage.

Second vid features the same rifle, but I switched to my Alchemy Custom Weaponry Quantico HiCap for my pistol. Steel was engaged between two close set barrels and I was in a full ass-to-grass squat. I needed two make-ups on the steel. All As on paper with the Quantico HiCap.

Fresh(mostly) from the box to the match. Ran my shorty CZ reloads with no issues! Very excited about not having to make special ammo for it, and we did pretty alright to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    Fresh(mostly) from the box to the match. Ran my shorty CZ reloads with no issues! Very excited about not having to make special ammo for it, and we did pretty alright to boot!

Good stuff! Respect for rocking irons. Limited beating out Open, PCC, CO, and LO… fantastic.

User Tag List