Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo 3 with Sig brace

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I believe they did, but I THINK that they were the outer edge of the performance envelope for this operating system. IIRC a few 9mm versions were built but they did not run well. This runs fine...until you try to feed it RNFPs. Which is now all the .32 I have left.

So I guess I'll be ordering bullets and dies because I love this stupid little thing.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    The .32ACP is half of what I like about that goofy little thing. I like knowing that whimsy was alive and well in isolated pockets even behind the iron curtain.
    Last edited by Tamara; 06-25-2017 at 11:20 AM.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

I like to think my bride is actually a deep cover sleeper agent, and that her grandmother had one smuggled in for her use, and somewhere in a box of family heirlooms, there is a Skorpion in our attic, and she will break out like she is La Femme Nikita when the FSB tries to reactivate her........
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I mean I like to think my bride is Katya Kasanova, although she's German not Russian, and also not a cartoon character. And, realistically, some extra time in the gym may be necessary to replicate that core.

Also she doesn't have bangs.

But basically, what I'm saying is: I get you.

ETA: I also sometimes like to think she's Cherlene, and I'm like hey, is this rocket pop cold? and she's like eeeeeee, and
    Last edited by Maple Syrup Actual; 06-25-2017 at 07:29 PM.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.

The only movie where I've seen the Skorpion in. And yes, I hope my bride doesn't surprise me in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    The only movie where I've seen the Skorpion in. And yes, I hope my bride doesn't surprise me in this way.

Body of Lies was another movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care about VZ61 caliber, effectiveness, or even if they're generally a good idea or not. They are Cold War cool and that's all that matters.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Site Supporter
    You dudes have wives who are bound to off you in exotic spy thriller ways. When mine comes I can only imagine it will involve an Acme anvil.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    You dudes have wives who are bound to off you in exotic spy thriller ways. When mine comes I can only imagine it will involve an Acme anvil.
    That's why I got rid of my W. German marked P7s: the temptation for meine frau would be too much. I'm pretty sure a good German wouldn't resort to murder with an Italian pistol.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

"Hey dude, what happened to that smoking hot Czech you used to date?"

"The crazy one who couldn't really keep it together on anything?"

"Yeah, she wasn't like...wife material or anything but super hot though."

"Yeah...I've seen her around. She's way more stable now."

"No shit?"

"For real. I mean I don't know if I'd call her rock solid or anything, but yeah, she's definitely not just crazy anymore."

"Is she available?"

"Yeah, she's available."

"Well WTF dude, why aren't you more excited?"

"It's just...you know."

"No, what?"

"She's just...she's put on a lot of weight."

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

User Tag List