Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo 3 with Sig brace

CZ Scorpion Evo 3 with Sig brace

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Version one of the Scorpion was on every Euro-terrorist's must-have list back in the day. This, however, actually looks potentially useful/fun. Any idea of whether it takes a special adaptor to hook the sig brace to the pistol?

Cool. FYI - the word on the streets is -a straightforward way to add an AR15 pistol buffer tube and Sigbrace to a KRISS SDP now exists. Which would also be very cool.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Oh. It's just another big clunky "me-too" 9mm. I got all excited thinking it was gonna be a rehash of the cool little .32ACP Skorpion.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    They sell the .32 up here. I just can't quite justify the cost.

But I always wanted one as a kid.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    There's a part of me that's yearning for a Sig MPX with brace (whenever they're available here). I've been seriously considering it as a fun gun, but it's hard to swallow the cost.

This CZ is half the price of the Sig. Now I have something new to ponder over.

I'd love to see a comparison of the two.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Oh. It's just another big clunky "me-too" 9mm. I got all excited thinking it was gonna be a rehash of the cool little .32ACP Skorpion.
    +1/Like.

It's a pistol. A pistol. The 9x19 Skorpion was so tiny and awesomedorable. This is like 'that SCAR is shooting 9x19?' Even the SCAR-16 looks sized for .308 at minimum.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    There's a part of me that's yearning for a Sig MPX with brace (whenever they're available here). I've been seriously considering it as a fun gun
    I have a similar affliction, minus the brace which doesn't matter in Canada.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    Has anyone got a Scorpion yet? Thoughts?

Took a couple classes with a guy who had one. He wasn't impressed with it but I can't remember why. I know, your welcome, glad I could be of use

I want one SO bad. When they were first added to the "what's new for 2015" on CZ's site I called and asked if the stock to the real one could be purchased separately and was told no. I had my heart set on this plus 2 tax stamps and have one of the coolest suppressed SBR's around. I just can't make myself like the sig brace.

User Tag List