Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: I love 3" Smith Revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    My 3 inch Model 66-6 F Carry Comp. The Comp makes a difference with Magnum Loads and makes standard pressure loads like shooting .22's.

Attachment 79491
    I need that in my life.. Great compliment with my p series sigs..

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I need that in my life.. Great compliment with my p series sigs..
    The 66F Comps are hard to find, and not cheap... The 19 Carry Comps are available in both 2.5 and 3 inch versions on GB. Consider me an enabler I'm returning the favor though. When I picked up my Sig P320 M18 I spotted a LN P229 E2 in the case at the LGS. I'm going back today to pick it up thanks to your P229 thread... Already ordered things for a gun I don't own yet!!!
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Name:  2271E178-A754-4DB6-A9E2-FBB67943AC58.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  82.7 KB
    My trio of 3” K Smiths
    Top 65-6 for a trainer
    Middle 64-NY-1 for carry
    Bottom 65-3 for a spare😀

Them's some nice Ks.

I wish you could get those grip adaptors any more. I sent in some money for a couple. Crickets. Waited, then texted them (their "preferred" method of contact) More crickets. They cashed my check right away, of course, back in January. Fucking thieves!

My Karl Sokol 3' model 10.

Name:  20211204_132026.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  73.2 KB
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by Catshooter View Post
    I wish you could get those grip adaptors any more. I sent in some money for a couple. Crickets. Waited, then texted them (their "preferred" method of contact) More crickets. They cashed my check right away, of course, back in January. Fucking thieves!
    If you are talking about the crooks who run the old Tyler T grips outfit, I had to reach out to the OK Attorney General's office to finally get my funds returned after 10 months.

However this outfit makes what I find to be a better product, and they have been a joy to deal with https://bkgrips.com/store/

Yep, Tyler Ts. I doubt the old may (Tyler) is proud of the way they turned out.

I didn't think that less than $70 was anything that anyone legally would pay attention to. You got results, huh?

You got results, huh?
    Got a full refund check from the Tyler crooks, this was all 2020. https://www.oag.ok.gov/consumer-protection

Well, how about that. I may just give that a go. Thanks Fatdog!

Thanks too for the link to BK Grips. I'm gonna give them a shot, I like the looks of the dual retaining clips.

Site Supporter
    Them's some nice Ks.

The one on the bottom revolver was one of two I ordered in 2017.
    Took ten weeks to get them.
    One on the M10 was bought at a now closed LGS in about 1985 for around eight bucks.
    One on the NY-1 is a BK.
    Got it in less than a week with easy online ordering.

User Tag List