Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: I love 3" Smith Revolvers

Very nice Mike. Must be cool to have a neighbor with some good tools.....;-)
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

THANKS,yes way cool........cya soon
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Very nice Mike. Must be cool to have a neighbor with some good tools.....;-)
    price was right too I thought...$420 for total package
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Site Supporter
    That's a sweet looking gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pipes View Post
    Took it to Clark Custom Guns cut it to 3",dovetailed a Novak FO frontsite and regulated the rear sight channel,round butted it to take Eagle Secret Service stocks then bead blasted it.
    Awesome.

Just a bump to remind you guys I'm alive...;-)
    3" S&W 696 .44 Spl. With Nill Grips.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 04-15-2015 at 10:16 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

I broke my foot tonight so I can't dig around in the grip bin in the garage for a different set of stocks. Picked it up today. Model 66-3 3". This was a real grail for me. At least I have something nice to dry practice with sitting on the couch.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Beautiful pistol. Sorry to hear about your foot.

Need a cane to gimp around with? I have accumulated quite the collection. We could probably find something with grain to match your stocks.

Good looking gun. Heal up fast Darryl. Remember to elevate that sucker to help with swelling. Like really elevate it. Lay on the floor and get it up on the couch or wall. Gravity is your friend. In this case anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Beautiful pistol. Sorry to hear about your foot.

Need a cane to gimp around with? I have accumulated quite the collection. We could probably find something with grain to match your stocks.
    I have a Starlingear cane from when I was gimped up before.....you'll be impressed.

Thanks Hizzie....Jones fracture....hurts like hell and yes, elevation really helps.

User Tag List