Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: I love 3" Smith Revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    No, I can't wait to see what Retro mike is going to bring. Trailer Park Mike will probably show up with a Glock........with a red dot
    SO TRUE , Dbl Wide is a polymer baby......cya retro
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

No, I can't wait to see what Retro mike is going to bring. Trailer Park Mike will probably show up with a Glock........with a red dot
    SO TRUE , Dbl Wide is a polymer baby......cya retro
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

In today's "where does he get such amazing toys" episode. A 66-3 and 66-4 3". Rare and wonderous creatures.
    The 66-3 has Nills and nothing I own comes up more natural aligned right to the sights. The grips and balance define perfect for me. It is in a SD Myres Threepersons holster. Very Texas cool.
    The 66-4 is wearing Mikes Spegal Combat grips. These will be replaced with VZ G-10's soon. This is considered the best of the last great Smith's. Forged parts, no lock, newer rear sight, all the good enhancements. This will be a carry gun and shooter. It is a super neat gun.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Y'all are bad for my cash flow, I just quit buying a month ago after 2 J frame acquisitions. Now I'm gonna have to go looking tomorrow... Nyeti, nice collection, same really to everyone!

In today's "where does he get such amazing toys" episode. A 66-3 and 66-4 3". Rare and wonderous creatures.
    The 66-3 has Nills and nothing I own comes up more natural aligned right to the sights. The grips and balance define perfect for me. It is in a SD Myres Threepersons holster. Very Texas cool.
    The 66-4 is wearing Mikes Spegal Combat grips. These will be replaced with VZ G-10's soon. This is considered the best of the last great Smith's. Forged parts, no lock, newer rear sight, all the good enhancements. This will be a carry gun and shooter. It is a super neat gun.
    Are you bringing a few drool-worthy toys to class tomorrow?

Just to give us commoners dreams and aspirations?

Of course....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Ok, but you still didn't tell us, where do you get such amazing toys?

(By the way, I think only old guys like me understand the phrase "super neat," which they are indeed).

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Ok, but you still didn't tell us, where do you get such amazing toys?

(By the way, I think only old guys like me understand the phrase "super neat," which they are indeed).
    At least I didn't say "bitch'n".....but they are.

Everything is a hunt or timing. A lot of it comes from trades. I just lost a Chuck Rogers 1911 for a bunch of very cool revolvers. Priorities change...

Of course....
    Excellent. I have some things that belong to you and Wayne, I'll bring them.

S&W 696 3" .44 Special with a set of very rare red Kurac Combat grips. This thing is truly stunning in person and defines perfect in balance and feel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Tag List