Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: I love 3" Smith Revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I have a Starlingear cane from when I was gimped up before.....you'll be impressed.

Thanks Hizzie....Jones fracture....hurts like hell and yes, elevation really helps.
    Very nice 66, but get that foot elevated and keep icing what you can. You don't want that break to become a permanent problem.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I have a Starlingear cane from when I was gimped up before.....you'll be impressed.

Thanks Hizzie....Jones fracture....hurts like hell and yes, elevation really helps.
    Did the cane come with a one year membership to the Pimp Legion of Doom?

Retro Needed to .......

Show off his new Clark chopped 3" today, so he stopped the grass cutter this morning before he could begin mowing.

Was relieved when the mower dude saw the Big Brown truck, as it gave him an easy exit from Retro's clutches & shenanigans.

You have the coolest neighbors. I bet your block parties are a blast.

Literally.

Bill I'm not over as much to train w/ Retro since moving to Longview from Marshall last Dec.
    (yes DB, still in a double-wide, just a newer one, have to keep up w/ the ETX trailer park inbred-hipster scrotes)

That said it is def. value added when Jerry or Jim Jr. are getting their own trigger time when we are there as well.

Last yr. during one of Retro's Old School 3G matches, we had Jim Jr. & one of his sons, along w/ Jerry & his brother Donnie in the squad Retro & I were running. Funny how the stars lined up & that occurred, eh Retro?
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 04-22-2015 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Did the cane come with a one year membership to the Pimp Legion of Doom?
    3" Model 66, Nill Grips, Starlingear Hogs Head cane.....I am the big Pimpin Legion of Doom
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

SCHWEET
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

every part of me screams to get a single stack auto loader when I have to move back to cali (wife will probably get stationed there) but another part of me screams to get a 3" or 4" revolver and call it good.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Bill I'm not over as much to train w/ Retro since moving to Longview from Marshall last Dec.
    (yes DB, still in a double-wide, just a newer one, have to keep up w/ the ETX trailer park inbred-hipster scrotes)

That said it is def. value added when Jerry or Jim Jr. are getting their own trigger time when we are there as well.

Last yr. during one of Retro's Old School 3G matches, we had Jim Jr. & one of his sons, along w/ Jerry & his brother Donnie in the squad Retro & I were running. Funny how the stars lined up & that occurred, eh Retro?
    Very cool, that must have been a hoot to just sit and listen.

And now that you are closer to the Metromess, feel free to wander over for some BBQ.

I can't wait to see what you fellows bring in October for the Revolver Roundup.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I can't wait to see what you fellows bring in October for the Revolver Roundup.
    No, I can't wait to see what Retro mike is going to bring. Trailer Park Mike will probably show up with a Glock........with a red dot
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List