Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: What Handgun Do You Carry Daily?

Springfield TRP in a blade-tech IWB; spare magazine in bladetech mag pouch. My order from JM custom kydex should be shipping in the next few weeks, so I'll be giving AIWB a try then.

Quote Originally Posted by FotoTomas View Post
    I am in transition. My LE Career is on the last leg. Turned in my government issue 229r DAK a couple of weeks ago and am in the process of selling my personal copy of the same gun to another officer. As such I have gone back to packing my Beretta 92D Centurion in my older Sparks Summer Special IWB when I pack a belt gun. The no-lock S&W 638 is always in the front right pocket nestled in a deSantis Nemesis and lately when not carrying the big Beretta I have been toting a smaller Beretta model 418 .25 as a fun gun backup to the 638. The baby Beretta is in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster as well. Retirement looks good. Will be spending some time adding to the Beretta Collection.
    Beretta 92D Centurion, That is the one pistol I regret every getting rid of. I bought mine new 15 odd years ago then I let some slick talking gun store ninja talk me into trading it in for something else a few years back. A Like New 92D Centurion is hard to find now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by kcevans View Post
    Beretta 92D Centurion, That is the one pistol I regret every getting rid of. I bought mine new 15 odd years ago then I let some slick talking gun store ninja talk me into trading it in for something else a few years back. A Like New 92D Centurion is hard to find now a days.

Here's mine. First pistol I ever qualified with and carried back in 1997. It spent Katrina in my safe under 14 feet of water. It was refinished by Arizona Response Systems and has been a safe dweller ever since.

JR1572

This old, archaic, 100+ year-old design, made from outdated materials and concepts...

Heirloom Preicison
    www.heirloomprecision.com

Site Supporter
    Glock 35, Ameriglo .140 orange square with green trit front and .180 Pro Op rears with yellow trit. 180 GDHPs.
    AIWB in either a shaggy or a keepers, stippled by me.

It has no soul, it will keep my fruits and veggies fresh, I believe my holster choice says I drive a Toyota and my oatmeal was just fine this morning thank you; but it's mine.

• M&P 9FS with thumb safety
    • Apex DCAEK
    • Currently wearing Ameriglo SW-802 sights (front painted orange with green tritium, rear white rings blacked out with yellow tritium)
    • Comp-tac Minotaur Spartan (starting cheap to try and avoid a bucket full of holsters)
    • Speer 124gr Gold Dots
    • My Toyota is a Tacoma
    • My oatmeal has maple, brown sugar, and pumpkin spice

Matthew

I carry a stock Glock 19 Gen4. If you Google "Glock 19" and pull up an image of one, mine looks exactly like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kcevans View Post
    I have had a love affair with this design since 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by FotoTomas View Post
    when not carrying the big Beretta I have been toting a smaller Beretta model 418 .25 as a fun gun backup to the 638.
    A 638? You need a .32 PPK from Q Branch ahead of that 418.

Mostly a P229 in 9mm. I've been a classic P-series guy since I bought my first one in 1988. When I do change up I stay within that platform, usually a P226 or a P225. I own others for fun but SIGs have been my EDC mainstay for a long time.

User Tag List