Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Oooooh, Barra (FN) Barracuda

Quote Originally Posted by Brian T View Post
    Nyeti, you might take a wonder over to GT to see what's left of their PRSP guns. There are quite a few sub-$225 M-10-5 with 4 in HBs, and some sub-$275 M65-3s. A Colt Cobra there keeps calling me.
    I have outrun the credit card this month.....by a lot. Besides, I need to drop twice the purchase price of a model 10 again on making it just right like a hole in the head.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I have outrun the credit card this month.....by a lot. Besides, I need to drop twice the purchase price of a model 10 again on making it just right like a hole in the head.
    Next month starts in less than two weeks . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    You guys will notice it takes very minimal enabling with me. I have always considered the 3.5" Model 27 to be the best looking most serious bad ass revolver made.......while the 5" is the classy version of same. In my demented mind, the 27's should be in 3.5 or 5" while the Highway Patrolman (model 28) should be in 4" or 6". Doesn't have to make sense, and I figure only Tam will get it......
    While I am not Tam nor do I play her on the internet, this makes perfect sense to me.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

User Tag List