Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about the AUG.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I think you can shave a little more off of that with discount code “GARANDTHUMB”
    Just tried it on a 30rd. No joy.

primary arms has the magpul AUG mags for 15.95 when you add to cart
    https://www.primaryarms.com/magpul-s...6-black-mag575

Steyr finally got some Corvus Defensio Brass Deflectors in stock. Sale price is $81.25, Reg price is $125.

https://www.steyr-arms.com/us/cd-casedeflector.html

I’m still waiting on the mount for my optic, and BUIS will be purchased eventually. The Corvus mag catch and brass deflector have been ordered.

The top rail is Midwest Industries. I added a Mini Scout with the tape switch that has a button for support side use. The M-lok Scout Mount is from Arisaka. The tape switch is held in place by the Magpul M-lok holder. Below it is IWC’s QD socket. The stubby VFG is the LDAG from Rail Scales and my new favorite for that purpose. It’s mounted on the 2020 Precision pic rail that mounts where the factory VFG was.

Site Supporter
    Well now you guys made me do it. I just ordered a AUGM1MUDNATOL2 from Bud's Gun Shop. I already have an Aimpoint, Streamlight HL Rail Light and a Vickers Sling. The wait begins.....

Don't read threads on Pistol Forum... Don't read threads on Pistol Forum... Don't read threads on Pistol Forum..... Screw It... Buy it anyway.... lol
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Well now you guys made me do it. I just ordered a AUGM1MUDNATOL2 from Bud's Gun Shop. I already have an Aimpoint, Streamlight HL Rail Light and a Vickers Sling. The wait begins.....

Don't read threads on Pistol Forum... Don't read threads on Pistol Forum... Don't read threads on Pistol Forum..... Screw It... Buy it anyway.... lol
    You ordered just in time... I went to Buds to take a look and the AUG (AUGM1MUDNATOL2) is "Out of Stock".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolf View Post
    You ordered just in time... I went to Buds to take a look and the AUG (AUGM1MUDNATOL2) is "Out of Stock".
    Good to know I did something in the nick of time....
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Good to know I did something in the nick of time....
    Actually they contacted me the next morning, it was out of stock, however they had a AUGM1BLKHA3M1. So I'm getting a standard/original stock, rather than the NATO Stock.

We may need to find a new source for AUG mags. Banner at 44mag website says they are going out of business in February. They had the best prices I’ve seen and many show out of stock already.

Almost ready for prime time. I just need to install the Corvus mag catch. I’m happy to report the ADM CAS-V mount works perfectly with a micro size red dot and the “high” rail whether OEM or in my case Midwest Industries. I do wish the MI sling QD socket pin had limited swivel but I can live with it.

ADM CAS-V: https://www.americandefensemanufactu...ew/product/46/

Now I just need to get reps in with it before DB’s class in the spring.

User Tag List