Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about the AUG.

Site Supporter

Let's talk about the AUG.

Steyr Arms is having a huge Black Friday sale. 35% off accessories for the AUG. 42
    Round mags for $20.80!

https://www.steyr-arms.com/us/blackfriday2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jackdog; 11-21-2018 at 10:07 PM.

How’s the muzzle brake compared to the flash hider? As part of the Black Friday sale, it’s available for $13.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    How’s the muzzle brake compared to the flash hider? As part of the Black Friday sale, it’s available for $13.
    After shooting mine I was surprised at how little the muzzle moved as is. But for $13 that’s an inexpensive experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    After shooting mine I was surprised at how little the muzzle moved as is. But for $13 that’s an inexpensive experiment.
    What’s really tempting me is the spare parts kit for $146. I think my girlfriend would kill me though since we’re trying to cut down on unnecessary spending.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    What’s really tempting me is the spare parts kit for $146. I think my girlfriend would kill me though since we’re trying to cut down on unnecessary spending.
    Having spare parts for something that might break isn't unnecessary!

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    It's a $146 insurance policy that guarantees nothing will ever break so long as it's gathering dust under your workbench. I grabbed one along with the Corvus mag release. Would've picked up a brass deflector but you guys already bought them all.

On a tangent to light mounting, I may be a heretic here (wouldn't be the first time). But on a whim, I threw an older X300 on my M1's little factory side rail... and it's just about perfectly positioned. It's not all high-speed tapey-switchey and it doesn't have all the lumens, but I can flick it on and press the safety off in almost one smooth motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdog View Post
    Steyr Arms is having a huge Black Friday sale. 35% off accessories for the AUG. 42
    Round mags for $20.80!

https://www.steyr-arms.com/us/blackfriday2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was going to buy some mags for a rifle I don't own and you guys bought them all, apparently.

Thanks for keeping me out of trouble!
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I was going to buy some mags for a rifle I don't own and you guys bought them all, apparently.

AIM Surplus carries Magpul AUSMAGs for a dollar less than Steyr had Steyr mags.

But if you want the real deal, 44Mag still has them on blowout prices, too.

Back into trouble you go!

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post

Just call me the enabler.

https://www.44mag.com/category/steyr

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Just call me the enabler.

https://www.44mag.com/category/steyr
    I think you can shave a little more off of that with discount code “GARANDTHUMB”

User Tag List