Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S&W Model 10's

S&W Model 10's

If anyone needs a .38, Bud's has 'em for $269 shipped. They are LE trade-ins and hover between 70-90%. They are pinned and in 3" barrels. Supposedly they were carried and stored alot and shot very little.
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411545640
    Last edited by WDW; 07-29-2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: added link

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Oh hell....

Friggin' 3" K frame. Kryptonite.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 07-29-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Uh oh...what's wrong with 3" Smiths?

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    Uh oh...what's wrong with 3" Smiths?
    The dent they make in my bank account. Ordered one already and I'm sitting here wondering if I shouldn't have bought the limit of 2 per customer. I'm at Amy Winehouse levels of self control, here.

You people are a bunch of enablers.

The only thing keeping me from ordering is the precarious job situation. Otherwise I'd be all over this DEAL. Blued K frames are my all time FAV.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Jeebus. Anyone know a good FFL to transfer these to in DFW?

Quote Originally Posted by TriumphRat675 View Post
    Jeebus. Anyone know a good FFL to transfer these to in DFW?
    I've used Sporting Arms (http://www.sportingarms.com/transfers.asp) for a few transfers with no complaints.
    Aubrey<><

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    If you had come to me in 1995 and said "Sixteen years from now, $270 for a cop trade-in 3" Model 10 is going to be such a screaming deal that you're going to consider buying two even though you already have one," I'd have laughed right in your face.

Well, I just ordered one. Even though I was trying to stay completely consolidated in 9mm and .45ACP. I'm gonna get it reblued, recrowned, and have it checked for endshake. Then I'm gonna slap a pair of stag grips on it. It should be looking pretty nice once it's all done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    If you had come to me in 1995 and said "Sixteen years from now, $270 for a cop trade-in 3" Model 10 is going to be such a screaming deal that you're going to consider buying two even though you already have one," I'd have laughed right in your face.
    And if you had come to me in 1995 and said, "16 years from now our president's middle name will be Hussein" I would have laughed at you as well. Times change my friend and these old Smiths are a thing of the past. Best to snatch 'em up while the gettins good.

User Tag List