Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: KeyMod vs. M-LOK

With regard to the Canadian rifles. Anyone see this?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...s-sold-public/

A bit of a necro, but it appears that BCM has finally given in on the M-LOK thing:

Quote Originally Posted by BCM
    We wanted to expand the KMR handguard line last year, but industry demands (from the election) made it so we were overrun with backorders. As such we couldn't shut down machines to prototype or run new SKUs if the KMR demands exceed supply. We expect 2017 to return back to normal volumes. A KMR version in Mlok and Picatinny should be out in late 2017. (along with some other cool new parts)

Thank you very much for your interest in BCM products!
    Source: https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_138/....html#i3093292
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 02-18-2017 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    A bit of a necro, but it appears that BCM has finally given in on the M-LOK thing:

Source: https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_138/....html#i3093292
    I'm glad they announced that. I talked to Paul last week and they have some exciting stuff coming out in Mlok that I'm looking forward to seeing.

Gonna be an MLOK world.
    #RESIST

It's particularly cool to see a company so significantly into Keymod also offer it. Their rails are pretty killer as it is but with M-Lok now it's gonna be hard to ignore the other options out there. 2017 is looking up in the gun world.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Reviewer of the Tools
    I have a Centurion Arms quad rail on my go to rifle. I previously owned BCM KMRs. I was planning on buying a Centurion CMR M-Lok to swap out on my rifle. If BCM was to release a Rail with continuous pic rails at 9 and 12 o'clock and M-Lok everywhere else...I would be a VERY happy camper

Site Supporter
    Did anyone go to the colt Canada website? Checkout the 16" 7.52 with Mlok rail?

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Did anyone go to the colt Canada website? Checkout the 16" 7.52 with Mlok rail?
    Not till you mentioned it. They have a lot of interesting items on there. Thanks for the tip.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    CC does nice stuff. The MRRs are really nice rifles. Accuracy is exceptional (although to be honest it's a free-floated AR with a Colt Canada barrel...if they weren't extremely accurate, what planet would we be on?)

I have not shot the 7.62 yet but I imagine it's well-built. Their other stuff has been very good. There were some contract overrun SAS guns (or uppers, I forget now) recently that were pretty cool. My IUR definitely turned out to be a keeper.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    CC does nice stuff. The MRRs are really nice rifles. Accuracy is exceptional (although to be honest it's a free-floated AR with a Colt Canada barrel...if they weren't extremely accurate, what planet would we be on?)

I have not shot the 7.62 yet but I imagine it's well-built. Their other stuff has been very good. There were some contract overrun SAS guns (or uppers, I forget now) recently that were pretty cool. My IUR definitely turned out to be a keeper.
    Pardon the thread drift, but does anyone know if it is possible to get Canadian Colts in the US?

User Tag List