Thread: Fricke Gideon for Safariland, Fall sale

Fricke Gideon for Safariland, Fall sale

Dale Fricke is having a Fall sale -- with 15% off all orders placed November 11 - December 1, coupon: THANKFUL14

Dale's holster, the "Gideon" is my single favorite OWB field holster, and I have them for a bunch of different pistols. Recently, he made me one for the 1066/1076.

Last spring, I also asked if Dale could modify a Gideon to take Safariland QLS attach pieces, for holsters that there is not a good Safariland holster option, and he came through. He first made a Safariland compatible Gideon for the Glock 29, even though holsters were available, so I could test the concept. I banged it around Alaska this past summer and it did great. A few weeks ago, he made one for the 1066/1076:

Dale is good people and makes a great product. If you need a Gideon or other Fricke holster, now is a great time to place an order and take advantage of the discount.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Dale is good people. The Gideon is also my favorite OWB. I had Dale make me a Gideon style belt loop adapter for the Safariland 3 hole pattern to allow my 7TS to ride like the Gideon, giving me a similar retention holster for outdoor use.

I've check it out a few times. Been wanting a OWB for P30S

From the pictures it looks like one could pull off wearing it under a size large T shirt? But its a slim 1911 not a double stack like my P30S.

Anyone have a P30 Gideon combo that can comment??

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I have a number of Fricke holsters. I use a Seraphim as EDC. I have been delaying on getting my wife a Gideon, now should be the time.

User Tag List