Thread: Beretta / WC Brigadier Tactical holster

Beretta / WC Brigadier Tactical holster

Need/want an AIWB holster for a new Beretta Brigadier Tactical. Plan on attending a class in 4 weeks and don’t think the custom makers will be able to help in time.

I had this idea as a makeshift AIWB holster….

WC offers the Tactical Assault Holster and Bill Wilson reports the new Brig Tac is compatible.

What if I get the left hand version, remove the belt slide and add some soft loops. It should then be able to be worn AIWB for a right hander.

I’m I crazy? Wanted to get some imput prior to trying this out. Does any one know of another holster that will get me what I want?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonsgrid View Post
    Need/want an AIWB holster for a new Beretta Brigadier Tactical. Plan on attending a class in 4 weeks and don’t think the custom makers will be able to help in time.

I had this idea as a makeshift AIWB holster….

WC offers the Tactical Assault Holster and Bill Wilson reports the new Brig Tac is compatible.

What if I get the left hand version, remove the belt slide and add some soft loops. It should then be able to be worn AIWB for a right hander.

I’m I crazy? Wanted to get some imput prior to trying this out. Does any one know of another holster that will get me what I want?
    Not crazy at all. I have spent a little time trying to arrive at an adapter for existing holsters on the market to make them AIWB friendly.

What you may lose from a dedicated AIWB holster is concealment by way of grip poke and comfort due to an increase in material under the dustcover. In your case I think concealment takes second place to usefulness.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List