Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: JM AIWB, "the George"

Site Supporter
    Received my JM Pocket holster for the G42 today. Really impressed with it. Picked my 42 up from the dealer's this morning and the holster came in today's mail. Installed HD's on the 42 and really liking the set up so far (dry firing only). Won't be sure until I get a decent round count through the gun, but so far this maybe the best pocket set up i've found so far. My DSG casual clip on holster should be here in a day or two as well. The pocket holster isn't going to work in my Kuhl Rydr's, but not sure the gun would in a different holster either.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Received my JM Pocket holster for the G42 today. Really impressed with it. Picked my 42 up from the dealer's this morning and the holster came in today's mail. Installed HD's on the 42 and really liking the set up so far (dry firing only). Won't be sure until I get a decent round count through the gun, but so far this maybe the best pocket set up i've found so far. My DSG casual clip on holster should be here in a day or two as well. The pocket holster isn't going to work in my Kuhl Rydr's, but not sure the gun would in a different holster either.

JM's pocket holster and DSG's casual clip on seems to be the hot ticket for the 42, I have one ordered and one to go

@GJM, or anyone.

Is this still the hotness for tall/lean dudes for optic mounted guns?

I just sent my PX4C off to @LangdonTactical for an MRDS cut. I've been pretty happy with my AIWB 2.5 w/ PTD so far. May give this a try tho.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    @GJM, or anyone.

I just sent my PX4C off to @LangdonTactical for an MRDS cut. I've been pretty happy with my AIWB 2.5 w/ PTD so far. May give this a try tho.
    I don't have an optics gun, but I do use a "George" a lot for dry fire.

I converted it to soft loops just sit a bit better on the belt - I think I've got a few solid loops out there somewhere, but oh well...

I have one without the sweat shield for a rail-less 92.

I (still) like this holster. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    I don't have an optics gun, but I do use a "George" a lot for dry fire.

I converted it to soft loops just sit a bit better on the belt - I think I've got a few solid loops out there somewhere, but oh well...

I have one without the sweat shield for a rail-less 92.

I (still) like this holster. A lot.
    Ditto.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    @GJM, or anyone.

Pretty body specific, but for my 6-1, 167 pound frame, the George conceals a pistol, with or without optic, better than designs with a wing.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Ordered.
    David S.

After trying all the other JMCK AIWB holsters, I think I finally found the one that works best for me...the George. Tony hooked me up with a nice long George for my P2000SK.

Last edited by Irelander; 05-28-2020 at 03:47 PM.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

My "George" is a personal favorite, and the first of the new handful of holsters I purchased after using Ky-Tac for about 20 years.

Great holster, imho. (Mine's a 19 size for use with a G26 primarily...occasionally a 19.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

@GJM @Tony Mayer

I'm not seeing seeing anything about a comfort pad on the website.

Can I get a little more detail about it?
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

User Tag List