Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JM AIWB, "the George"

Timely check in. I've been carrying a 19 or 26 in a G34 length AIWB Tony made for almost exactly a year. I'm wanting another one and I think The George might be pretty dang close to exactly what I'm looking for.

I dig it, I dig it.

Site Supporter
    George,
    Could we get some pic's of that holster in the pocket?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    George,
    Could we get some pic's of that holster in the pocket?

Thanks
    There is literally nothing to see. I have carried a 42 in my front left pocket since the holster arrived from Tony, and it is easy to forget it is even in your pocket.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    There is literally nothing to see. I have carried a 42 in my front left pocket since the holster arrived from Tony, and it is easy to forget it is even in your pocket.
    Perfect.

Site Supporter
    Just got a couple holsters for a vp9 from Tony. He did a very nice iwb wml one for me based on the version three iwb. I'm super impressed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

George what kind of pants/pockets are you using the 42 holster with?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    George what kind of pants/pockets are you using the 42 holster with?
    Vertx.

I like the holster, I might have to give it a try. What does "extra tuck" mean?

Also, I really like your belt. What kind is it? Thanks.

God bless,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David B. View Post
    I like the holster, I might have to give it a try. What does "extra tuck" mean?

Also, I really like your belt. What kind is it? Thanks.

God bless,
    David
    Belt is from Talon Tactical. Has displaced Wilderness and other belts, since I started wearing the Talin two years ago.

Extra tuck is a bump near the muzzle to help tuck the grip. Sometimes that bump rubs me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Rich, I have made quite a few AIWB's with lights. The three lights I always recommend are the CT Lightguard, TLR3, and APL. They are no wider that the slide of the pistol and are more comfortable and concealable IMO, and work with the wedge/extra tuck features. There is never a free lunch and anytime you add mass/width your going to suffer in the comfort/concealment department IMO , although appendix carry is such a body style specific and personal mode of carry, some will say carrying with a light is no problem. The Gen 2 APL is coming in today according to the shipping notification.
    before I found you I had a 2piece IWB-L made for my P30S-APL gen 1 by zeroconcealment.

My P30S w/ gen 2 APL seems to fit it well.

When the APL Gen 2 is mounted on my P30S there is some slight side to side play but other than that I don't think it will come off the rail. I smack it around and drop it a few times checking to see. So far it stays on. Unlike Gen 2 APL.

So I'm going to keep my Gen 2 APL/P30S order. You don't have to make it like the V3 IWB unless you want to. I Just want a simple fold over with pull the dot loops that gives a low ride with a full sweat guard. Im in no hurray. Thanks

User Tag List