Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Radio's 20k rd KAC SR15 Mod2 test

I think it goes without saying that the bolt is a marked improvement in longevity for the AR15.

Do you guys think KAC will secure a beach-head in the market with this? Because it's expensive. And it's different. And you know how the AR15 crowd reacts to something that isn't universal to other AR15's:

It's different. Kill it!
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I think it goes without saying that the bolt is a marked improvement in longevity for the AR15.

Do you guys think KAC will secure a beach-head in the market with this? Because it's expensive. And it's different. And you know how the AR15 crowd reacts to something that isn't universal to other AR15's:

It's different. Kill it!
    KAC has already secured a pretty strong foothold in the high-end AR market. I'm sure this will prove attractive to some buyers.

The better question is "does this rifle do anything for me that a cheaper rifle couldn't do?" I can't really answer that question seeing as everyone has different requirements.

I will say that if someone were interested in having the most reliable AR pattern rifle available on the commercial market today the KAC should be near/at the top of that list. For what my opinion is worth.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Is there any other company out there proclaiming to be "premium" to actually offer anything other than a standard BCG?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Ballistic Radio's 20k rd KAC SR15 Mod2 test

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Is there any other company out there proclaiming to be "premium" to actually offer anything other than a standard BCG?
    Is that all that differentiates a premium AR?
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Far from but it is one of the most distinguishable points to me. Otherwise most "premium" AR's have a (potentially) better barrel and someone else's trigger kit.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    thats epic. With that said if you were one of my marines back in 2011-2012 in helmand, I would of had a panic attack.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    thats epic. With that said if you were one of my marines back in 2011-2012 in helmand, I would of had a panic attack.
    J.M. Johnston

Do you have to put a HazMat sticker on your car when you take that thing to the range?

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    Do you have to put a HazMat sticker on your car when you take that thing to the range?
    I can just imagine the blow back that takes place, especially on the first magazine. I will never forget the taste of carbon build up that has been baking in the hot sun and mixed with fine dust . Keep up the good work man, good to see someone proving the myths wrong.

14,490 total rounds, 3,390 of them today. Zero cleanings. Zero rifle related malfunctions. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417903734.298622.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  71.6 KB
    J.M. Johnston

User Tag List