Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Custom Wrap-Around Document Briefcase

Dear Santa.......It is now painfully obvious that my life will not be complete without a Crocodile/Alligator and Horsehide man case (preferably like a set of saddle bags) to go with my fancy pants rig that JR is making for my VP9. I have been good this year. Thank You.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    It is now painfully obvious that my life will not be complete without a Crocodile/Alligator and Horsehide man case (preferably like a set of saddle bags) to go with my fancy pants rig that JR is making for my VP9.
    I originally read this as "to go with my fancy pants" and thought you had some leather pants. I'll probably have nightmares tonight.

On the serious side, that is an awesome briefcase.
    Sheep Have Wool

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Have Wool View Post
    I originally read this as "to go with my fancy pants" and thought you had some leather pants. I'll probably have nightmares tonight.

On the serious side, that is an awesome briefcase.
    Pants? What pants? It's just a viking hat and hair.

Jim it looks like my wife needs one of these. I'll shoot you an email within the next few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Dear Santa.......It is now painfully obvious that my life will not be complete without a Crocodile/Alligator and Horsehide man case (preferably like a set of saddle bags) to go with my fancy pants rig that JR is making for my VP9. I have been good this year. Thank You.
    LMAO!!! Now that sounds like a project. Gator has really gone through the roof over the last year or so. Better go kill one and have it tanned. I may have to go into the fancy case business as a sideline
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLine1 View Post
    Pants? What pants? It's just a viking hat and hair.

Jim it looks like my wife needs one of these. I'll shoot you an email within the next few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Sounds good. just drop me a line and we can make time to talk over the project for her.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by JRCHolsters View Post
    LMAO!!! Now that sounds like a project. Gator has really gone through the roof over the last year or so. Better go kill one and have it tanned. I may have to go into the fancy case business as a sideline
    I wish I had known.......when I was on that military contract in Florida, my kid was going out and feeding gators fried chicken with some of our guys..... "Hey buddy, want some Popeye's..........BANG!.......off to Mr Ryan's Ranch......

Yes, I will be wearing that Gator rig with shorts. Its my nature.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Next Gator Lederhosen !

User Tag List