Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Derp

Daily Derp

LOL. Love the if you're in a confined space you clear space with your chicken wings. I've always thought that smashing my elbows into hard metal pillars before trying to shoot straight would be of great benefit.

Who want to take odds on the first person to shoot themselves in the face while indexing the gun on the cheek.

Proves the point. If you have a beard, accent and you tube channel you too can be an instructor.

That was painful to watch

Why is it that that almost every time I hear "Israeli combat" it is followed by derp?

Oh baby Jesus! Dude looked like he was going to flap his wings.

Honestly, I lost interest the moment I seen a Blackhawk Serpa and XD.

Amazing how much derp and Serpa seem to coincide, eh?

Dat stance...

Giddyup, I guess.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    There is more stupid in that 8 minutes than any training video I have recently seen, including ones that were intended to be jokes. I would literally rather use Dynamic Pie Concepts as training materials.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    There is more stupid in that 8 minutes than any training video I have recently seen, including ones that were intended to be jokes. I would literally rather use Dynamic Pie Concepts as training materials.
    Wait a minute now. "Sweep the leg" is real.

In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

User Tag List