Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quite possibly the best (worst) firearms video of all time.

Banned

Quite possibly the best (worst) firearms video of all time.

My favorite is the 7:00 mark where he advocates mashing your finger onto the trigger as soon as the gun clears the holster. I really don't know what anyone would expect to go "right" using that technique. The rest is just bizarre tips on his favorite Glocks, all delivered in a very strange tone.

Enjoy.

"Walk your rounds into the target." What the fuck???
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    It is important in life to deliberately befriend the sort of people who will give a clear warning when you are about to make a colossal fool of yourself...otherwise you end up like that.

@ 16:00 "Ripping Fire"...hmmmmm

Proof positive that just because you can make a "training" DVD doesn't mean you should. I feel the contents of the video are reckless, dangerous and do not serve the interests of the shooting community. We might laugh, but the uninitiated may see this and think we're all like that.

His loadout is bizarre- a bolt gun, 9mm Glock and 500 rounds for it? Am I missing something here?

You won't see me produce a DVD where I sing Irish folks songs, and this guy shouldn't be making firearms training DVDs.
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 07-20-2011 at 12:50 AM.

1:00 - I've shot 5,000 rounds in a row through a Glock 17 without cleaning or malfunction.

My thought was "yawn, wake me up when it gets to 25,000".

this has to be a comedy video right? I mean seriously?
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Acknowledging the 800 pound gorilla in the room:

That video is exactly what you'd get if you gave a bunch of people on internet forums or the oft-encountered gunshop know-it-all a budget and a camera crew. It captures nicely the segment of the firearms world that has nothing really valuable to say, yet insists on saying it.

I'd feel comfortable getting into a gunfight with this guy.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    He needs a Serpa holster.

User Tag List