Thread: Question for finding a HK P30 9mm?

Question for finding a HK P30 9mm?

I am interested in a HK P30 9mm in a variant 4 and have been shopping around, locally and online. While here in Minneapolis, I am waiting for a response from a local dealer regarding a statement that this particular variant isn't available in this particular region (Midwest), a message has been left with HK. This sounds unusual. Any comments, criticisms or suggestions is appreciated.

Tony

Suggestions:

Buy a V2 (widely available) and then order the lighter LEM springs from either HKI or HKParts.net. You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than you would scoring a V4 straight from the factory.

I second the above. I've not seen a factory V4 offered anywhere - locally or online. V2 to V4 conversion is relatively easy, all you need is 10-20 bucks worth of parts depending on retailer, and a decent punch.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    The difference between the V2 and V4 is an easy to change spring that H&K will readily send you. I bought 2 V2 pistols and modded both with a new mainspring and firing pin block spring in less than 10 minutes.

If you want an LEM P30, I'd suggest buying a V2 and doing the same rather than trying to find what is a rare variant on the commercial market.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    3/15/2016

And if you need new sights installed, TC will change them for you!!

hopefully i'm not thread jacking but is there a conversion for the DA/SA (v3) to make it LEM?

User Tag List