Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Pocket knives

For those looking to get a benchmade....

I'd advise towards a griptilian regular and mini size.

20% off* your next order on Benchmade.com now through August 31, 2016. Use code ULTIMATE2016 at checkout.

*Code is valid for 20% off one order of up to 5 products, per account on Benchmade.com. Must be logged in to account in order for code to be applied to your order. Discount does not apply to Gold Class products.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post

Choices...

M4/Jade PM2 sprint

Lucky you! Just need one of the new m4 spyderco flippers now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    For those looking to get a benchmade....

I'd advise towards a griptilian regular and mini size.

20% off* your next order on Benchmade.com now through August 31, 2016. Use code ULTIMATE2016 at checkout.

*Code is valid for 20% off one order of up to 5 products, per account on Benchmade.com. Must be logged in to account in order for code to be applied to your order. Discount does not apply to Gold Class products.
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Is it good on custom builds from their interactive site?

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Is it good on custom builds from their interactive site?
    No idea...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post

M4/Jade PM2 sprint
    Jealous. I was unable to get one. They are all over the Exchange on BF but the prices are insanely inflated. No thanks. I hope to get one are regular pricing at some point.

All of the sprints tend to go up in price once they sell out and hit the exhange, only this run was on the exhange inflated within hours. It's the nature of the beast unfortunately. The upcoming m4/carbon fiber knifeworks sprint is competitive with what the jade are now going for.

If I ever stray from spyderco it'll be for a ZT. That cts-204 p is incredible. Here's mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Incoming large "ladder Damascus" Sebenza, should be here Wednesday.
    I'll be sitting on the porch waiting for UPS like a lonely dog waiting for his owner.

Attachment 10145
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

These two are getting the most pocket time the past few months...but it's never an easy decision.

I keep coming back to my Spyderco Centofante 3. Its slender look fits in even in NPE environments. So lightweight at under 3 oz. that I can't even feel it in my pocket, yet the VG10 steel is sharp & durable and cuts through anything I throw at it. The only very minor issue is that its FRN scales don't offer a ton of tactile grip----but for what I use this knife for, I don't miss extra grip.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Tag List