Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Pocket knives

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Spyderco Yojimbo 2 S90V sprint run

Very nice! I've got one coming too. I couldn't pass it up. It'll compliment my regular Yojimbo 2.
    Last edited by Exiledviking; 08-13-2017 at 12:19 PM.

I have one of the original Yojimbo's, and a pair of Ronin's. I need to dig them out and post pics.

I've gotten really fond of the Spyderco P'Kal (forgive the poor iPhone picture)

Name:  IMG_2211.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  33.3 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-męme, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Emerson's are kindof a every 4-5 year guilty pleasure for me. I've had mixed results with them; a couple good knives, couple that had issues. My favorite has been a satin mini CQC-15; it probably gets a week or two of pocket time every 6-7 months. Well, I decided that it really needed a black bladed brother......soooo, given that I hadn't bought a new knife in a bit, I picked one up. Pretty pleased with it so far. The edge may be the best I've ever had out of the box, it's impressive. Fit and finish is AOK. Lockup is early and solid; blade is centered. Solid knife that I'm looking forward to carrying for a bit.

Name:  IMG_0606.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  80.5 KB

@Tom_Jones I was thinking about starting a new folding knife pic thread in the Gallery section, or would you rather move this one? Thanks

Last edited by StraitR; 11-29-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I really don't have much of an opinion either way. I'd probably start a new thread if we just wanted it to be just pictures (although, that likely won't last -- it turns out that on a discussion forum people like to discuss stuff ).

I can move this is you'd prefer. Just ask. I'm easy.
    I'm indifferent as well. haha. I'll start a new one, and leave this for discussion (since it started out that way).

Thanks Tom

Kershaw/ Emerson ECQC 4KXL in the pocket, CP on the belt when I can feasibly do it. The kershaw has seen a ton of use as thats what I got it for. A large work knife that was easy to deploy and could be used to defend in a pinch. It hasnt let me down yet in the 3 or 4 years I have had it. Actually I either need to get a new one or work over the tip as my Bro-in law broke the tip off it working on a fence a few months ago. I couldnt ever get used to it on the pocket shield. Deployment wasnt near as easy or as easy to get to.
    Just a father trying to protect his family.

My latest addition.

Name:  ZT0850bluecf1.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  60.4 KB

Name:  ZT0850bluecf2.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  52.1 KB

Name:  ZT0850bluecf3.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  38.4 KB

Name:  ZT0850bluecf4.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  85.4 KB

Name:  ZT0850bluecf5.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  48.5 KB
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Haven’t messed with any recent ZT’s until recently, forgot how awesome they were and picked up a 0562CF.

I have the 0562 with G10 scale as my daily work horse. Great folder!
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

User Tag List