Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale or Trade Official Help Thread

Question please:

I have a firearm that will be for sale shortly. I checked in the FSOT rules, and probably missed it, but: Can I limit buyers in the thread to those I choose?

Say for instance, can I indicate in the thread face to face only, or sales restricted to p-f.com members, or sales restricted to basically people I know and trust and can check out the backgound of?

Being a first time online gun seller, I'd prefer (much prefer, actually) to sell my pistol to a buyer that I have some kind of relationship with, either online via post history, or can establish bona fides some other way.

For my part, I'd also prefer to sell it here on this forum due to my (relatively) active participation here; I feel buyers can look over my posts and decide what my background is like.

Thanks!

rich
    No one can pass through life, any more than he can pass through a bit of country, without leaving tracks behind, and those tracks may often be helpful to those coming after him in finding their way. --Robert Baden-Powell USPSA#A92555

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Question please:

I have a firearm that will be for sale shortly. I checked in the FSOT rules, and probably missed it, but: Can I limit buyers in the thread to those I choose?

Say for instance, can I indicate in the thread face to face only, or sales restricted to p-f.com members, or sales restricted to basically people I know and trust and can check out the backgound of?

Being a first time online gun seller, I'd prefer (much prefer, actually) to sell my pistol to a buyer that I have some kind of relationship with, either online via post history, or can establish bona fides some other way.

For my part, I'd also prefer to sell it here on this forum due to my (relatively) active participation here; I feel buyers can look over my posts and decide what my background is like.

Thanks!

rich
    Of course! Your property, your rules.

User Tag List